I’m Anna and I am studying Iceland and have a few questions about it :
What does it look like when a geyser blows up?
What types of foods do you eat?
What sports do you play?
And whats your favorite thing about living there?
Thank you Anna
Nice, Kind, Respectful, Friends
I did an inquiry project about mice. I picked mice to research on because I didn’t a lot about them.
Here are five facts I learned about mice:
1. Mice are in the Muridae family.
2. A mouse can squeeze through spaces as small as a dime.
3. Mice live in lots of places, including parts of Antarctica.
4. Some mice are very tiny while others are around the size of a baked potato.
5. They are related to squirrels, rats and beavers.
And my favorite part of the project was making my magezine pages.
During my vacation I went skiing for the first time on the Monday before Christmas… and it was fun.On the Sunday after Christmas I went to my friend Brigette’s house for her birthday and we went ice skating in her backyard. On Christmas I got a keyboard from my Mimi. My vacation was fun!